ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Successfully fusing sleek, modern designs with breakthrough technology, John Frieda® Styling Tools by Conair is now offering a new generation of stylers that deliver flawless, fabulous and healthy looking results. Each tool harnesses the power of superior ionic technology and advanced anti-frizz conditioning to ensure soft, frizz-free hair, no matter how you style it with an exclusive ceramic titanium coating for a more durable surface.
JFS2 Satin Finish Flat Iron ($54.99): Pin-straight hair has never looked sleeker or felt softer. The revamped, premium flat iron now features generously sized 1 ½” inch plates that allow for quick, easy straightening using an advanced ionic generator. In just 15 seconds, the Satin Finish Flat Iron reaches temperatures of up to 455°F/235°C, while its titanium-coated plates protect hair from heat damage. Developed with John Frieda® Styling Tools by Conair’s unique ceramic titanium coating.
- Hair looked straight and shiny after use (I used the iron on my thick, long, wavy hair that was frizzy from air drying)
- 1 1/2 inch plates allowed me to speed up the hair straightening process
- Heats up fast – the iron reached 365 degrees in seconds
- Large LCD digital temperature display
- Auto shutoff – great piece of mind when I leave my house in a hurry
- Frustrating design: the on/off switch as well as temperature controls are located on the side of the iron. I accidentally pressed them a number of times while straightening my hair.
This flat iron delivered on the manufacturer’s promise and left my hair sleek and glossy. The results were just as good as using my CHI iron. The JFS2 Satin Finish Flat Iron is reasonably priced and I highly recommended.
WHERE TO FIND IT:
Available at drug, mass and food retailers
I received a sample in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.