For Allison Williams’ Golden Globes red carpet beauty, Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen created a classic sultry smokey eye to match Allison’s black and white gown, complemented by a soft pink rose lip. Here’s how to get the look.
- First, Lauren groomed Allison’s brows with Votre Vu Brow Wax.
- Next, she played up Allison’s baby blue eyes with a classic smokey eye using Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Urban Skyline.
- Lauren lined her eyes with Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black and then coated lashes with Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
- On Allison’s face, Lauren applied YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation and then dusted on Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light.
- Lauren swiped Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Petal on the apples of Allison’s cheeks.
- To complete the look, Lauren applied Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Ripe Rose.