THE LOOK: Soft and Romantic
THE INSPIRATION: “We didn’t want to do the expected red lip to go with her gorgeous Armani black gown,” said makeup artist Jeanine Lobell. “So we went the softer route. No harsh lines. Instead, I blended colors for dimension.”
- Lancôme Hypnôse Waterproof Custom Volume Mascara – Jeanine piled on layers and layers to both the top and bottom lash line, combined with individual flares, to create dramatic lashes.
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow in Intuition and Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Emervielle – By blending the pinky-beige and goldy-beige shades and dusting them from the lid to the lash line, in addition to adding a pop of Emervielle to the lid, Jeanine was able to create dimension without using any liners.
- Nars Brow Shader and Brow Gel – Jeanine created a defined but not too harsh brow
- Nars Highlighting Blush in Satellite of Love
- Lancôme Translucence Mattifying Silky Press Powder
- Jeanine layered both powders in order to highlight Cate’s defined cheekbones
- SK-II Facial Treatment Mask – Jeanine prepped Cate’s skin with this while she was getting her nails done
Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick in #502 Scarlatto and #509 Boudoir – Jeanine layered #509 Boudoir (a nude rose) on top of 502 #Scarlatto (a raspberry rose)