About Dr. Scholl’s For Her Cozy Cushions Insoles ($9.99 – $14.99):
- Helps keep feet warm and dry
- Multi-layer design insulates against cold and dampness while absorbing perspiration
- Provides all-day comfort and support good for any season
- Adds renewed comfort to your footwear
- Works great in any boot or casual shoe
- Available in: Women’s (sizes 6-10)
- Designed to fit: Rain boots, winter boots, casual boots & shoes, dress boots
I was very excited to hear from Dr. Scholl’s about their new Cozy Cushions For Her. My husband swears by Dr. Scholl’s inserts and I couldn’t wait to try them out. I’m happy to report that the Cozy Cushions did not disappoint.
The inserts are soft, warm and comfy. They fit sizes 6-10 and you can cut them down to fit your shoe size perfectly. I love using the inserts for my boots and slippers. However, they were too thick to fit into my casual work shoes.
The insert’s design features a bonus quality – there’s a soft, cushion ball right on the heel that provides stability and support.
Overall, I loved Dr. Scholl’s Cozy Cushions For Her. They’ve kept my feet warm and snug during the recent polar vortex. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for the perfect inserts.
A sample was received in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was received for this post.