Personal style comes easy to some women but not everyone is born a natural fashionista. Luckily, Miami based celebrity stylist Gen Bell offered us her best dressed tips for Valentine’s Day!
Bell’s best advice is to be confident in whatever you wear. Confidence is your sexiest asset. Pair confidence with these tips and you will sure to have your best Valentine’s Day yet.
Valentine’s Day Stylist Tips:
- Make sure all your pieces fit your body type well. Muffin tops or saggy butts are not attractive.
- Everyone wears red on Valentine’s Day. Avoid this cliché color. Instead a little black dress paired with red accents will go a long way.
- If you must wear red…save it for lingerie.
- Dress appropriately for the date activity. If going on a casual date such as bowling, put on your best fitting jeans with a sexy top. If you are going on a romantic date, heels are a must. Whether high heeled boots or stilettos. Heels elongate your legs and makes your silhouette sexy!
- Pair your outfit with a fun trend such as an iridescent clutch, belt, or shoes! Or rock a full floral skirt with a form fitting top.
- Lastly, don’t reveal too much because the best way to lure interest is to leave a little to the imagination.
About Gen Bell:
With a portfolio centered on beauty, video, celebrity/music, and street-chic styling, Bell has a vast knowledge of creating an aesthetically pleasing composition. Working with color palettes, silhouettes, and design, Gen Bell pulls together elements and principles to create a final “product” which sets apart from the rest.