For Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Academy Award red carpet beauty, Celebrity Makeup Artist Jake Bailey paired a soft neutral eye with a creamy nude lip to match Jenna’s pale white Reem Acra gown. Here’s how to get the look.
- First, Jake prepped Jenna’s skin with Sjal Cellular Renewal Cream.
- Jake lined her eyes with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil and then applied Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte, which he also used to fill in her brows.
- Next, he coated her lashes with Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
- On Jenna’s face, he applied Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation.
- Jake swiped Mark Chic Frills Powder Blush on the apples of Jenna’s cheeks.
- For her lips, Jake applied NEW Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Creamy Melon.
- To complete the look, Jake used Chanel Jardin De Camelias Illuminating Powder on Jenna’s cheekbones for a glowing final touch.