Did you guys see the red carpet arrivals at the 2014 Met Gala? What was your favorite beauty look? I really liked Selena Gomez’s makeup. I thought she looked flawless from head-to-toe. Her romantic hairdo and plum lipstick was perfectly in sync with her DVF dress.
Would you like to recreate Selena’s look at home? Luckily, you can! I partnered with Mary Kay to offer one of my readers a fabulous prize pack that includes ALL of the amazing products in this tutorial.
Selena’s Dramatic Beauty Look from the 2014 Met Gala
- Sweep Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Shimmering Lilac over the eyelids and then lightly dab Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Sparkling White below the brow bone and the inner corners of the eyes for a subtle highlight.
- With Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black, carefully define the upper eyelid and then create a small wing to the outer corner of the eye for a subtle cat eye effect.
- For long, dramatic lashes, apply two coats of Mary Kay Lash, Love, Lengthening Mascara in I ❤ Black.
- Lightly contour with Mary Kay Bronzing Powder to add a touch of color to the face.
- For Selena’s deep purple pout, line the lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Plum and then fill in the lips with Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Berry a la Mode.
- Set the look with Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinävia to keep the look fresh for up to 16 hours!
1 lucky winner will receive a Mary Kay makeup prize pack.
Open to US residents only. 18+
HOW TO ENTER: Leave a comment on this post and tell us what is your favorite Mary Kay product. Please include your email address.
CONTEST ENDS May 21, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST.
A winner will be picked at random and will be notified by email. Prize will be fulfilled by the sponsor.