*Samples were provided in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was received for this post.*
Calling all bread and cheese enthusiasts (aka everyone)! Cole’s Quality Foods — popular for their delicious bread products, will release a new stuffed bread snack, Middles, available nationwide this September.
The tasty stuffed bread features the best part of any bread item, the middle, and is available in six different varieties. I was lucky enough to try the following flavors.
- Plain bread stuffed with 5 cheese — My thoughts: A very tasty combo of quality cheeses, which are are mozzarella, asiago, cheddar, parmesan and romano.
- Everything bagel stuffed with cream cheese — My thoughts: A bit doughy and very garlicky. My taste buds weren’t into this flavor.
- French toast bagel stuffed with sweet cream cheese — My thoughts: I would give this one 5 out of 5 nom noms! The flavors matched the description perfectly. The taste of cinnamon and maple paired with a nice, sweet filling made for a delicious treat.
- Plain bread stuffed with mac & cheese — My thoughts: A hearty, cheesy carbohydrate bomb. I will be enjoying this one in moderation.
- Pretzel stuffed with beer cheese filling — My thoughts: Another contender for the coveted 5 out of 5 nom noms rating 🙂 I loved the crusty coating and the gooey cheese in the middle.
I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the bread was as well as the quality and amount of the cheese. I’m happy to report that Cole’s didn’t skimp on the filling.
Middles are perfect for on-the-go snacking. I also think they would make a great party appetizer. Don’t be turned off by the cartoonish product packaging — I predict that Middles will be enjoyed by kids and grown ups alike.
Want to weigh in on the best Middles flavor? Cast your vote on Facebook.