*Samples were received in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was received for this post.*
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Mattifying Pore Primer Stick $8
A lightweight primer sticks to reduces the appearance of pores.
Formulated with oil absorbing powders and sebum fighting ingredients.
Available at Walmart and Walmart.com
What a great product! So easy to apply and I saw results right away! The primer slid on smoothly and immediately eliminated appearance of my pores. I’m hooked and will recommend it to everyone. It’s truly a steal for $8!
Looking for a new lipstick is hard work especially when on a budget. Hard Candy’s Fierce Effects Lipstick has you covered with the new fall colors just for $10! Boasting six new matte shades, these lipsticks couldn’t be more perfect for Fall!
Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, $5
· Ultra soft weightless texture
· Formula is infused with Argan Oil for added moisture and shine
· Lipstick glides on lips with one stroke
Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick is available only at Walmart and Walmart.com
*A sample was provided in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was received for this post.*
Rimmel Oh My Gloss! Oil Tint in Modern Pink ($5.99) is the perfect rosy shade for the summer!
Reinventing lip gloss as you know it, Rimmel London’s NEW Oh My Gloss! Oil Tint fuses pure color pigments into lips for a refreshing juicy pop of color with an ultra glossy finish.
Pair it with sun (or bronzer)-kissed skin, waterproof mascara, a ruffle dress and cute wedges for a perfect summer look.
Find a Rimmel Oh My Gloss! retailer near you by visiting https://us.rimmellondon.com
*Samples were provided in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was received for this post.*
Models Own is a bright and eye-catching brand of makeup. The electric neon packaging and bold shades are fun and visually appealing.
I was recently invited to review LIX Matte Liquid Lipstick and Sculpt & Glow Highlighter Powder.
LIX Matte Liquid Lipstick $7.99
- Matte finish (my favorite!)
- Comes in six shades. I had samples of Coral Fresh and Berry Cool. The colors were too daring for me, personally. I can’t conjure up a personal or work-related occasion where I could show up with a spunky, Coral Fresh lip. The Berry Cool shade reminded me of the brown lipstick I wore in Middle School (hello 90’s). Again, not a lip color I could see myself wearing at this point in my life.
Sculpt & Glow Highlighter Powder $11.99
- Soft finishing powder
- Comes in two shades. I had a sample of Golden Sand. The pigment is strong and the finish is very shimmery. With proper blending, I could use this highlighter for a night time look.
Models Own is available exclusively at Ulta
Makeup trends come and go, but a bold lip and illuminated face never goes out of style. Switch up the usual flowers and card routine this Mother’s Day with a bright and eye-catching alternative: Models Own’s LIX Matte Liquid Lipstick, available exclusively at Ulta and Ulta.com.
With lipstick shades ranging from a classic red to a summer coral, and highlighters that give you the perfect glow, it will be impossible for your mom to resist these timeless shades.
LIX Matte Liquid Lipstick $7.99
- Matte finish with a fresh mint scent
- Comes in six shades: Coral Fresh, Raspberry Mojito, Berry Cool, Strawberry Mojito, Eucalyptus Pink, and Candy Cane
The Look: Simply Gorgeous
Who: Model, Emily Ratajkowski, needed a makeup look that worked for not one, but two stunning outfits on Sunday night so she turned to celebrity make-up artist and Rimmel London Makeup-Artist Ambassador, Jo Baker.
How to Get the Look:
· For Emily’s eyes Jo really put the emphasis on her lashes. She used three coats of Rimmel London 24HR Supercurler Mascara which not only lengthened from root to tip but the jet black formula set the lashes at a beautiful and upright curl.
· Jo kept Emily’s lip natural and unlined. She used Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Summer Angel, the perfect easy nude that kept her pout hydrated and looking perfect all night long!
· Emily has beautiful bushy eyebrows so Jo wanted to keep them natural and undone yet have them stay in place. She combed them through using Rimmel London Brow This Way Styling Gel in Dark Brown.
Where to Find Them: Rimmel London products are available at chain drug stores and mass retailers nationwide. Visit http://www.RimmelLondon.com for store locations and to try the newest products with Rimmel London’s exclusive Virtual Makeup Tool.
This Valentine’s Day, Rimmel London, Sally Hansen and NYC New York Color have the perfect new products to give you a subtle and sexy “nude” look!
NYC New York Color Expert Last Matte Lip Color: ($3.99)
With a comfort of a gloss and a color impact of a matte lipstick, the NYC NEW YORK COLOR Expert last matte lip laquer offers you the most glamourous look ever. With High Impact, explosive color, a velvet smooth, non-sticky finish and full coverage, this gloss has it all. Available shades: Bowery Matte Berry, Riverdale Matte Red, Noho Matte Nude.
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Infused with New Keratin Complex ($7.99)
Sally Hansen Complete Salon ManicureTM boasts 7 benefits in one bottle, plus a flawless-finish brush for easy application and a salon-quality finish. The chip-resistant polish still features all of the elements you know and love: base coat, strengthener now featuring a keratin complex, growth treatment, salon color in runway-ready shades, top coat, and gel shine finish.
Rimmel The Essential Nude Lip: Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate ($5.79 exclusively at Walmart)
Nude lips are having a major moment. Whether you’re a delicate rose or a caramel beauty, every girl needs the perfect au naturel lipstick. The Nude Collection stars ten new shades of Lasting Finish Lipstick, each carefully created by Kate. You’ll love the tan nude hue of shade #043, flattering for girls with warm undertone. Add warmth to skin with three pretty nude pink shades: #040, #041 and #042. Brighten-up your look with coral-hued #044, rose-tinted #045 and olive nude #046. Or give dimension to lips with the brandy, chocolate and coffee tones of #047, #048 and #049.